Friday, August 28, 2009

The 411: Silversun

So I realise now that heaps of (lame) people don't watch Silversun / don't even know what it is?! So here's the 411.
It's based in the year 2052 and it's about a spaceship with mostly teenage crewmembers.
They're taking themselves and 500 frozen people to their new home (a planet called Silversun).
They're all kids because Silversun is 45 lightyears away, and it's going to take them 90 years to get there. So by the time they get there, they'll be grown up, and all the adults will be totally dead.
It's the BEST SHOW EVER!!

5:00 weekdays on ABC - get on it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SHOW!
    I remeber in year 7 when pretty much our entire class wrote fan letters to the charaters on the show. Obviously we were totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh thats so cool!!
    haha I remember I met Tane. I nearly died.

    ReplyDelete