Monday, May 4, 2009

Second Post

So the formal was on the weekend.


My feet hurt. even though my heels totally weren't that high. I'm just used to volleys or havaianas.


AP:


If its possible to dance too much (it isn't, but if it were) then I did. DANG im sore. I swear I danced for 3 hours straight, then rested for maybe half an hour, then danced for another hour.
It was crap, because everybody went to sleep, and I probs would have kept going.

I got my english SAC back. suprisingly good. I got 6 out of 6 for "understanding the novel" and I didn't even manage to finish reading it. Fair effort I rekon.
But this doesn't mean I like the secret river now. Theres still a fair amount of hate there.

IM SO EXCITED FOR END OF SCHOOL!

then I will never have to:

-Read a shitty book that I hate

-Do dumbass maths (when will I EVER need to use the cosine rule?)

-Listen to my drama teacher bag out all the hard work

-Write essays

-Revise Psychology

-Get up in the morning and put on that cardboard dress. or that grey shirt.

-Say awquard hello's to prefects that I don't really know when walking through the gate

IM PUMPED

(and if anyone tells me the horrors of uni before i get there i will cry)

Aiight. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment